Extended Edition Android Beta Test and Feedback!

^Previous post got cut off. The "Edit" feature didn't work for me.

Regarding containers - in my experience, ~75% of them are traps. HOWEVER, this is not necessarily a bad thing. My strategy is to hang out on the complete opposite of the map and see what happens. Rarely, they are not traps (hooray), but in most cases they are. I find that if you are sufficiently far away, you can deal with whatever adverse thing happens easily, then collect the reward.

One final point re "Special Sectors" - I think you should consider doing away with them as separate entities (eg marked on the map) and just include them as regular sectors. It adds some variety to (randomly) hit an asteroid belt or a black hole.It also makes it near impossible to avoid them, as I have come to do.

Note that if you do this, you should also allow players to repair at the end of the turn. Even if you don't implement this enhancement, you should still allow players to repair at the end of every turn.

"Special sectors" adds a ton of variety, and is generally a positive addition. With some tweaking they will be an absolute blast!

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition Android Beta Test and Feedback! - by Forty In Red - 12-12-2015, 02:58 PM