Extended Edition Android Beta Test and Feedback!

Hello again! Been awhile since I've posted, but I'm back to playing and wanted to bring up a few things:

Something I just ran into accidentally selling a mission item, causing a mission failure (it was a beacon which I habitually sold forgetting that I needed to pick it up for the mission). It might be nice to have some sort of notification/confirmation when it comes to those items?

Regarding Nemesis spawns: I know the map used to spawn a max of 2 or 3 nemesis and once you've taken them out that's the end of it. I haven't found whether that's still the case but I think it could be fun if they keep spawning (maybe every X amount of turns) to keep you on your toes. I like when they storm me with a few companion ships and am always sad to see them die xD

I also found a nice little bug. If you view a ship that hasn't been unlocked yet, exit the ship selection screen, then switch difficulties, it will set that ship as your active one and allow you to play using it. I imagine it was easy to overlook due to the fact that many phones don't have a back button these days Smile

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition Android Beta Test and Feedback! - by ZokWobblefotz - 12-18-2015, 05:06 PM