Extended Edition Android Beta Test and Feedback!

Im at work right now when i get off ill be sure to thoroughly play it for a few hours and edit this post with a log of what i've come across, ill try to omit any already reported errors. I look forward to fully complaining/reporting errors within the new few hours(or tomorrow more than likely, tonight ill play a bit and log everything)

After doing the quest for pick ups after getting rewards, you can trade back the pick ups and sell it. Weapons you can trade with the glitch trade with the ship sometimes with a less valued weapon or just take it with trading a distress beacon.

Another problem is the enemy fighters or ships keep going in circles after sometime especially the fighters for crystral enemy's that is good as lesser damages to our ships. Also fighters and ships will "run" away from battle and our ships will be unable to destroy them as there seem to be a weapon limit range in every map where it can only be fired within. While the enemy could run out of maps. Hence I have to fly to another system then back hoping to destroy them before the run out again

I noticed a few things. Bug reports first. Mostly fighter issues.

Enemy fighters just making a beeline offscreen and never coming back, even escaping missile and rocket range. The only way to kill them is to warp out and back in.

Enemy fighter bays just dumping ships endlessly until you're either overwhelmed, or the mothership is destroyed. I don't know if this is truly infinite, but I've seen ships dumping squads of 12 or 15 fighters.

Enemy fighters that were following a ship never breaking off from the area it died in. Missile fodder.

Lots of graphics are clipped. Planetary BG's don't fill the whole BG. All three story texts extend beyond my phone's width, cutting off text.

Things like burst are much better balanced now. There are still some interesting balance quirks, like the difference between a 12 dps increase and a 16 dps increase, but for the most part it isn't a problem -- it's offset by non-stat factors in a lot of cases, such as burst granting a better chance of knocking down missiles, even if it doesn't target them. Beyond that, I don't mind having to do a little work to find the 'best' upgrade as long as some upgrades aren't so much better or worse that they become correct or incorrect decisions in upgrading.

Right now it looks like most upgrades that incur penalties, such as to (for instance) accuracy, can be offset by an upgrade to accuracy, for a net gain in all categories. That feels right to me.

Bolter drones still seem to be the king of the fighter bays. The fighters aren't manueverable enough - enemy fighters and drones move too much for them to actually fire much, leaving them mostly useful only against capital ships. But bolter drones are available in greater numbers, and don't have much problem with capital ships - they strip shields quickly in groups, their range is unlimited, etc etc. Laser drones might give them competition, but honestly, hull gives me more trouble than shields, and bolters are pretty balanced in targeting shields and hull. Lasers are balanced in this, too, but seem to expend some of their damage on empty space as they swivel around to stay near a target. Bolters may miss entirely sometimes as they do this, but more of their damage seems to end up on the enemy. I haven't observed closely or tested this - just how I feel about them.

Repair drones (and turrets) would be handier if they could repair you in zones you otherwise could not repair in, like in environmental hazards. At the moment, they seem to serve no purpose - almost any situation in which they could keep you alive long enough to defeat an enemy, more bolters would be more helpful in, defeating the enemy before that damage could be dealt to you. Shield drones are even worse, offering no defense against rockets/missiles, and giving little benefit when shields already recharge on their own.

Ion cannon MK2 are awesome, especially the celestial variant. You should probably make them a rarer drop, even while fighting enemies equipped with them. They're pretty evenly useful against shields and hull, they seem to disable manuevering when they hit an enemy ship a few times, (???) and with burst, they're a decent point-defense and a good shotgun offense against both ships and fighters, and have the range to be a general-purpose

A note - fighters making a beeline off-screen seems to be an issue with celestial fighters specifically.

This is irritating because, with a time limit on missions, you may be forced to leave upgrade modules, scrap, and equipment behind until after a mission is complete, so you can warp in and out until you get a couple of lucky shots. Only then will everything be auto-collected, and only then can you pick up equipment in the region.

@Lurkily. What device do you have, and could you take a screenshot of planetary BG not filling the whole bg?

And for everyone: How is the difficulty? Is it too easy or impossible, what difficulty level are you playing?

Well then are problems with all with enemy fighters that are supposed to spawn with enemy ships with hanger bays. If we takes them out too fast or before they official spawn they will be like dummys firing their weapons on the spot in a group.
I've seen 5 to 6 together not moving and spread put in a circle where a base or ship used to be.also enemy ships seems to have a lot of hanger bays made the game crazy hard when I just started and only moved 4 times. Counted 16 to 18 enemy fighters not including the other ships and fighters already there...4 moves only...

yup like I brought up earlier fighters flying to far to the corner is a problem and the max area we can hit is really smaller then where they could fly to. Quest for getting boxes or loot for ships only will be able to be traded back after you complete the mission. Like I mentioned earlier I manage to get back 2 to 3 boxes and sell it for scrap.

For bases and ships with weapons sometimes I could trade a weapon or 2 away without replacing anything. Then I tried returning it and grabbing it again. Auto fixed unable to take again.

All problems are from easy and hard means normal is also effected. Using a Android asus p6

Well then are problems with all with enemy fighters that are supposed to spawn with enemy ships with hanger bays. If we takes them out too fast or before they official spawn they will be like dummys firing their weapons on the spot in a group.
I've seen 5 to 6 together not moving and spread put in a circle where a base or ship used to be.also enemy ships seems to have a lot of hanger bays made the game crazy hard when I just started and only moved 4 times in hard mode. Counted 16 to 18 enemy fighters not including the other ships and fighters already there...4 moves only...

yup like I brought up earlier fighters flying to far to the corner is a problem and the max area we can hit is really smaller then where they could fly to. Quest for getting boxes or loot for ships only will be able to be traded back after you complete the mission. Like I mentioned earlier I manage to get back 2 to 3 boxes and sell it for scrap.

For bases and ships with weapons sometimes I could trade a weapon or 2 away without replacing anything. Then I tried returning it and grabbing it again. Auto fixed unable to take again.

All problems are from easy and hard means normal is also effected. Using a Android asus p6

Anyway if you have an enemy beacon use it wisely that help me take out main bases and also moves enemy ships like that crazy ships with multiple hanger bays away from main targets. Also why the unknown enemy map has our human bases while the enemy talks to you like you finally found us. You found death. That feels like hay we are the first to find you and first to attack you.then later on you see a human base and is functioning. Feels like you got cheated I'm not the first to find you and attack you. Plus I will not die easily seeing you have not take/ destroy my bases here haha.

Its too bad that energy cannon and projectile cannon lost "reload time" upgrade...nor they are almost useless.Point defenses upgrades must cost TWICE chipper then now or it has no sense to build them cause they are weak enough but cost is like big cannon...just waste of upgrade pts,in my opinion.