Codes in saved games

Thanks for this great game. I hope you guy manage to finish it!

I have a question. I was trying to edit my crew's suits via saved games. I know that 'ssh' are shirt colours and 'sh' is the persons skin. While 'shirtSet' are the main suit type groups. I was trying to use the regular player shirtsets to find white, grey or black shirts, but I could not find them Sad  Do you know the codes for the white grey or black shirts in the default player sets, which I guess are: pantsSet="1854" shirtSet="1852"?

That would probably be better discussed in the unofficial modding channel on our discord server:

https://discord.gg/zx2AN4F

More people fiddling with modding there Smile

(01-14-2020, 11:30 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: That would probably be better discussed in the unofficial modding channel on our discord server:

https://discord.gg/zx2AN4F

More people fiddling with modding there Smile
Can you add a mods folder here for non-discord users. Thanks.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 10:28 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Sure, I can do it once the activity regarding mods peaks enough to make it sensible to have the threads in their own category. Right now there's very little discussion regarding that here, which is why I suggested seeking out others on the Discord server, which has a little more going on but not much there either at the moment.

However, totally understand if you don't want to install Discord. Just wanted you to find more like minded people also fiddling with a little modding Smile

Meanwhile, feel free to post here though, if the activity rises I'll create a category and should be able to move threads there then too. We have had plans to create a tool for modding, to allow modding to some extent (All depends on how much time and resources is needed to implement support for something). Not sure when we will have time to focus on starting implementation on the tool though.