Wall Lights, Wall Power Nodes, Wall Thermal Regulators

Yeah, I understand this. My concern is actually more for the lights than anything else. Would it work if maybe lights didn't get broken so long as they had power? Some 21st century breakthrough to make lights last forever? (Yesterday's solution today for grow pods or something?) It just gets a bit difficult to illuminate places when you're cramming systems and furniture into a small place because you haven't got enough hull blocks in the early going to make rooms the size you'd prefer. Cramming four bunk beds, a toilet (with walls around it) and a temp regulator plus lights into a 6x5 room because that's all the space you can afford to give your crew makes it a little difficult to find spots for wall lights, especially since anything up against a wall blocks lights.

But if not... shrugs... my Havenites can live without lights in their bedroom/bathroom for a little while until I can afford the hull blocks they need to get bigger quarters or even (gasp!) individual rooms.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wall Lights, Wall Power Nodes, Wall Thermal Regulators - by General Karthos - 07-30-2020, 03:10 PM