Battlestation: First Contact feature requests and suggestions

Hi, and welcome Nil!

Thank you for the great feedback, nice to see some life in the First Contact thread as well Smile

Your criticism is valid and we agree that the game could be polished. A tech tree was on our minds when we created the game but we didn't have time to create enough tech for it to be interesting. The current system does not work that well either so, just ran out of time Sad Still pretty happy with how the game turned out, just wish there would be more freedom for us to do what we want with the games. There is always a lot of pressure to think of the business side of things, because otherwise we won't be able to pay a salary to our troopers coding and making the graphics.

Will keep the feedback in mind though! We are working mostly on Replicabase right now so be sure to check that out here in the forums!
http://bugbyte.fi/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 05:50 AM by Itha87.)

Hello!
Best rpg game ever!
The limit of crew make it impossible to reach wawes after wawe 140. Got plenty money, but can't do nothing with it.
Can you add(crew purchase) after wawe 100?

My point is, the amount of ships after wawe 140, too big. Battlestation and 5 flagman ships + one captured ship/base cannot hold incoming wawes even with great science boost.

Recommendations:
1. After wawe 100+ make crew purchase 1-unit 10k.
2. After wawe 100+ make science boost/lab.

Or. After wawe 100+ increase amount of hangar slots.
All this changes needed so i can reach wawe 1000+ ?thank you!

Hi, Itha87!

Unfortunately we cannot update first contact now.

However, the newest game in the series (Battlevoid: Sector Siege) has a similar game mode under the skirmish button. Choose under siege game mode there. There is also an endless wave option, which is actually 1000 waves. I have seen at least one player reach 999 waves many times Smile

Sad... Well as you suggested i'l try "Sector siege". Hope you wont abandon "First contact". It's only few changes need's to be done to reach wawe 1000 ))) And if you will do later, i would have few more suggestion's. I am not first one who see imbalance in rockets which destroys shield so easy with the "fast" shield recharge rate 4/s at wawe 100. "If you lucky"))) shield technology is very poor, or rockets to strong, in any way problem exist's. At 5-th chapter Boss is easy to kill. Honestly done it with one Capital ship. Thanks to Hyperspace technology.))) awesome! Anyway thanks for quick reply, and for a good game you ve created. Keep it HOT and have a good Christmas and new year... )))