DevBlog #12 - Random ship generation and new screenshots.

You can bet on us trying to make the game look as good as possible! We're just testing some first rifle shooting, grabbed a short clip for you.

(04-04-2017, 02:25 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote:
You can bet on us trying to make the game look as good as possible! We're just testing some first rifle shooting, grabbed a short clip for you.

That clips looks sick,honestly im really excited to get my hands on this game.obviously I know this game might not be ready for another year,but will there be a beta before launch?

I so want to play this. Keep up the good work good people of Bugbyte! :]
[Image: uwxrZMN.jpg][Image: 76561197990064356.png]

Great to hear that you like what you see Smile Don't know yet how we will approach the launch, we will certainly notify once we have it more clear to ourselves!

I have a question about the turrets : Will you keep it design from Harbinger or change it?
About turret upgrades : Will the turret change? Like this :
Damage upgrade make the turret barrel look bigger
Accuracy upgrade make the barrel longer
Burst upgrade add another barrel to the turret ( I like this Smile )
And last question : Do you need a room for the turret to operate?

Eriskhal.

We are working on crew combat and ship to ship combat right now, so perhaps within a month we can show what we have in mind Smile It's hard for me to say now, but I'm fairly confident every turret will have it's own equivalent room connected to it, and perhaps a crew member is needed to operate it.

But I will definitely make a blog post once we have some battle mechanics sorted out!

working something new for the special one Smile i can imagine it already but it got to be real time