Latest screenshots and news! September 2017.

Marketing is tough for indies! Below are three easy steps you can take to help Bugbyte on release day October 25th.

1) If you are playing on PC and Steam, you can wishlist and follow the game below:

2) Join the Thunderclap below to help Bugbyte spread the message on release day:

3) Share the teaser trailer on your favorite forums, where there could be people interested in the game.

Thank you so much for your help!

Battlevoid: Sector Siege - The new game from Bugbyte will be released October 25th

The game is planned to cost $4.99 on mobile and $9.99 on PC. Our plan is to release on Steam, Google Play and Apple App Store simultaneously.

Battlevoid: Sector Siege features:
  • Seamless cross-platform game play
  • Command a fleet of up to 12 ships and 10 stations
  • Board enemy ships; and build copies of them
  • Research new technology, 12 research technology trees.
  • Skirmish 2v2 game play mode, and endless wave defense mode

Enjoy the latest screenshots. This time we want to show you some laser action:

[Image: YvV9PXp.jpg]
Guardian forces meets human forces.
[Image: 240mRlu.jpg]
Battlestation under attack by a Celestial destroyer and heavy carrier.
[Image: vRCQUk3.jpg]
Research menu.
[Image: 3dgtJRI.jpg]
Explosion on impact! Laser beam cutting through a celestial heavy carrier.
[Image: CYpjexu.jpg]
Battlestation build menu.
[Image: d1jr05S.jpg]
Human fleet moving in for attack.

We hope you like what you see and feel free to leave any comments or questions!

Sign up to Bugbyte community to know first hand when the game is out (We do not spam):

OR:

This is looking sweet,

Q what do the capture point's hangars do?

I'm liking the new shield look. (The aura surrounding the ships) or is it something else?

The new ship designs lol quite varied, liking the idea of cloning hostile ships ( do the saved presets exist between runs (game files) )

Looking forward to the trailer and the game itself!

Good luck

@Clap.

The capture point hangars are actually mine path ways. The crane on the asteroid mine is lifting metals, if you own a capture point it will work for you giving you more cash and upgrade points with time.

Yep those are shield surrounding human ships in the first screenshot.

Each race has about 12-15 different ship units, and there are 7 races in total: Humans, Schillae, Trolgar, Celestials, Wanderers, Unknown and the Guardians. So there are a bunch of ships in the game! In addition to these all races have 3-6 defense station units.

All of these units can be captured, but currently captured ships will not persist between sector maps, but you will unlock permanently new human ships and stations along the way.

So will you progress between sector maps?

It is sounding good

@Clap.

You will get experience points, and with those you will be able to unlock various items like ships, stations, research trees.

I really love the direction this is going. One quick question. How much will this cost?

(09-30-2017, 12:29 AM)Eridony Wrote: I really love the direction this is going. One quick question. How much will this cost?

He said already 5 on mobile 10 per pc

Certainly going to buy it.
One question though: I want to play it both on PC and mobile, do I have to buy the game on each device or is it possible to buy it once and unlock it on other devices?
It says it is cross-platform capable, so I'm guessing I need to buy it twice to play on different platforms? The previous games were worth their price, so I would totally buy it twice, if I need to. ?

@Chaia. Yes so if for example you want to play on PC and Android you need to buy the PC version from Steam or some other store and then the mobile version through Google Play separately.

We're most likely going to run a 20% discount on launch day on Steam, so you can grab the PC version for $8 and the mobile version for $5. Total will be $13.

The game has seamless cross-platform game play, meaning you can save at any point and upload the save to cloud, and then download to another device and continue where from where you left. Even when you are in midst of a battle in sector game play.

(09-30-2017, 11:39 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Chaia. Yes so if for example you want to play on PC and Android you need to buy the PC version from Steam or some other store and then the mobile version through Google Play separately.

We're most likely going to run a 20% discount on launch day on Steam, so you can grab the PC version for $8 and the mobile version for $5. Total will be $13.

The game has seamless cross-platform game play, meaning you can save at any point and upload the save to cloud, and then download to another device and continue where from where you left. Even when you are in midst of a battle in sector game play.

At first, thanks for the super fast reply!

I've already guessed something like that, but hey, I'm sure that the money is well spent ;-)