DevBlog #17 - Let's expand our ship!

@Saggardsquirrel.

Hah, yeah! There might not be now, but maybe there will be by the time this game comes out Smile Just kidding!

(01-27-2018, 08:37 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Saggardsquirrel.

Hah, yeah! There might not be now, but maybe there will be by the time this game comes out Smile Just kidding!

What do you mean... There are plenty of spaceships they just happen to focus on being tall, unarmed, and vertically based.    What's the difference?

All kidding aside this is looking pretty well set up, I like the fact that the Cary it block by block from the inside so the way to the construction zone.

Beyond this are all crew members assigned to this task?

@Clap.

You can assign crew members to occupy different tasks: Like taking care of farming, logistics, mining, construction and so on. So it's up to you!

(01-27-2018, 04:34 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Clap.

You can assign crew members to occupy different tasks: Like taking care of farming, logistics, mining, construction and so on. So it's up to you!

So will you be trying to put this game on  Amazon this time?

I still wish sector seige was available there,       at any rate good luck!

I can't wait to try this game! You guys are amazing keep up the fantastic work.

(01-25-2018, 06:49 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Ailab.

Multiple floors would be cool but there is a problem related to that. Namely, when you want to know what is going on at all times switching between floors becomes a hassle. For example: If you have a fire going on at one floor, a crew combat going on at another, and an accident going on at a third floor it would be really cumbersome to manage all those situation switching between floors.

I have some idea to solve this problem:
- a screen at you can see the all floors, and the walls are transparent (a bit lower than 100% transparency). At this screen you can see perfect (because of no transparent) the fires, crews etc
- small hopping windows aside (like in facebook), when there is a problem anywhere. And if you click on this window, the screen will show the problematic floor.

I think, it would boost a lot the game, and with buttons (1-10) the players can fast check all the floors.

1 question : If you guys make this game free but have ads in it, would you force the players to watch ads or encourage them to watch it?
Another 1 : U said that Harbinger no longer provide enough income, how about making it free but have ads in it?

@Eriskhal. Nooooo! We do not make free games Smile We like to keep our games premium.

Making Harbinger free with ads would not make it bring in more revenue, it would make it bring in less. Making any sorts of money from ads requires millions of downloads, and that means the game has to be more casual to appeal to many. Free to play works great for some candy crush type of game, but not for ours.

Man if this game made it to the switch you would have a sleeper hit on your hands.

When is the game coming out?