Battlevoid: Harbinger BUG REPORTING

When will there be a new update? Will there be new ships and/ or weapons?

There will not be an update anytime soon sadly. We would have wanted to continue on Harbinger but unfortunately the game did not stay selling enough for a long time. Once the sales started to drop too low we had to make a decision to start on new games or simply face bankruptcy if we do not.

It's not fun but we don't really have a choice if we want to make games in the future. Harbinger was our savior in the sense that we could pay our debts away and it made it possible for us to put 1-2 years on some new games. Thanks to Harbinger we will soon release a new Battlevoid game, called Battlevoid: Sector Siege. And then hopefully next year the epic Space Haven will be ready enough for a release Smile

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2017, 05:24 PM by Dragonking1010.)

New battlevoid game comingĀ out? How much will it cost?

Yepp! See here:
http://bugbyte.fi/forums/showthread.php?tid=301

Price will be announced later, put probably $4.99 on mobile and $9.99 on PC.

Will there be a leveling system for Battlevoid: harbinger? I'm level 67 maybe so kinda camander upgrade your ships or something like that. I love all your games. Please keep up the good work.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 08:19 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

@DragonKing1010.

Well, the current system is a leveling system with the unlocking ships Smile But indeed you are right that there could be more to be acquired from leveling up. I unfortunately just have to say that we don't have much resources to put into updating Harbinger, as the future of the company relies on Space Haven selling when we release it. The older games aren't selling enough to keep us afloat.