Boarding Shuttle disappears?

Looks like my board a ship button stops working. Is this supposed to happen? How to reactivate?

One boarding hangar can only have 1 boarded ship at a time. So if you have successfully boarded and captured an enemy ship with the hangar then the button will disappear.

So you can have only one boarded/captured ship at a time? No accumulation of captured ships?

Yes, with one boarding hangar you can only have 1 captured ship. If you want more you have to build more boarding hangars (If I remember correctly, my old mind might be failing me here Smile )

Try this. Capture one ship you want most. Bugbyte doesn't fix it yet and hopefully, won't fix it ?

So here, if you capture it, follow this steps:
1) Protect it until the hyperjump is ready
2) Hyperjump it and wait
3) Deploy it and before it got out of its warp hole, press the ship icon or flag on the right
4) Deploy it once more
5) Repeat step 4 & 5 multiple times until your tired or you can't deploy it.
6) Move it in the middle for a great defence and offence.

Either way, if it's fix, I wish that it'll be easier to earn money because you'll never get enough for the wave 50 boss or wave 40 ships and up...

(10-13-2015, 05:58 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Yes, with one boarding hangar you can only have 1 captured ship. If you want more you have to build more boarding hangars (If I remember correctly, my old mind might be failing me here Smile )

This might be a reply to an old/discontinued/updated issue, but as far as I have played you can only capture and hold one ship at a time. The shuttle bay becomes obsolete after you take an enemy vessel, unless you plan on sacrificing your current bounty by enemy fire and replacing it with a new captured vessel, for example upgrading your captured ship to a higher level enemy ship.