Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

From a fine Commander:

Hello.

Some first impressions here.

-The game got harder and is more challenging, especially becouse of the bigger ships. So cool, big thumb up.

-About mercenaries.. Why is the best strategy to use them by hiring them for only 1 round again and again instead of hiring them for example for 10 rounds? By paying them for 1 turn, you don't waste your money when they get destroyed. And it also doesn't ruin your economy like paying them all you have. Please make the cost per turn lower the more turns you wish them to stay with you. Or make it so you can hire them only once - no re-hiring.

-I autopiloted through an anomally which brought up a message that my engines will be disabled for 1 turn. I don't know if the delay happened automatically. Anyway, it would be cool to be able to use a distress beacon when this happens so the turn you are waiting isn't wasted.

-Can you make it so shields regenerate faster when there are no enemies in your sector? I tried a heavy-shielded ship and the waiting for shields to recharge was a bit boring. The same with hull repairs when you have a repair beam (free instarepairs (and shield recharges?) like at stations?).

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by AdmiralGeezer - 12-05-2015, 03:41 PM