Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

I was playing on iPad Air with Easy setting BSE Valhalla (since it has two fighter slots) and two Liberators. Feedback as follows:

The original game already has a lot of re-play-ability, thanks to the randomly generated maps feature. This extension edition added better graphics in ships and background and more space themes, smarter AI... the list goes on. The game has absolutely became better and harder now. Great work and deserves a big thumbs up! Love it even more! This is why I backed you guys in Kickstarter.

Some improvements to suggest:
- When finishing 3rd map, the message is still "End of Map, good job commander!" Which to be changed to "Travel to next map, with X/4" as this will let me know which depth of map I am in.
- Mission/Quest logs are hard to follow, expect to be more specific as I do not know why a particular mission is not completed.
- In asteroid fields or hazardous areas, almost all my fighters got killed. Suggest to lower the damage or fighters try to avoid collisions.
- Ships movement is almost stalled, I don't mind that Human ships moves slower than Alien ships, but at least make it turning faster.

No major bugs experienced during my game play. Thanks and good job in controlling the game quality! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by martyhsu - 12-06-2015, 03:11 AM