Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

Finally finished an easy modem game all the way to the end. 3 carriers with lots of plasma bombers was the strategy that finally got me there. Not to mention some lucky Mega-plasma cannon pickups. While rare, I felt the mega plasma cannon doing 200 hull, 600 shields damage to be incredibly strong, perhaps too much so. They can't be stopped by any defense except fighters getting in the way, and an enemy ship might be able to kill one of mine so fast I can't do anything to prevent it, because the cannons fire so quickly. I might suggest toning down either the fire rate or the hull damage a bit.

I have a repeatable bug/exploit for you: if I go to the sector map and "wait" for one turn, and I notice enemies are flying into my sector, there is a small delay before the game brings me out of the sector map screen due to approaching enemies, during which time the hyperspace button is present and I can jump. If I do this, I go to the target sector and escape the enemies, but enemy indicators (for off-screen enemies) are still present on the map I jump to, even if it is empty.

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by Kengou - 12-07-2015, 02:39 PM