Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

Easy play is easier battles but because of that starting out getting resources is really SLOW as you are fighting a fighter or two that give you almost nothing in victory. This is especially true for upgrades. Once I got going after some initial slow grinding I then had plenty of scrap for buying ships but couldn't afford to upgrade almost anything. I've been able to buy 3 strong ships but barely upgrade my fighter bays to the full number of fighters (upgrading nothing else).

Also the reinforcement window should still show the price of the ship even if you can't buy one because your slots are full. The players need to know if they can afford the better ship BEFORE they sell the old one.

Mercenaries need to stay closer to my fleets formation. They seem to just wander off and get themselves killed - and since the ships move pretty slowly you can't chase them down in time to save them.

Faster wingman ships struggle to stay in formation with a slower main ship. Instead of slowing down/stopping to say in formation when flying perfectly straight ahead, the instead fly too fast and then try to turn around and go back and then turn around again to continue forward (and repeat this). All this turning back and forth both looks silly and makes them much larger targets to enemy fire.

The large variety of both weapon choices and the visuals on different weapons is a big improvement from the older version of the game. Smile

Selecting the mission in the star map does NOT zoom the objective star to the center. This makes the player wonder if it is the green star you think is the objective or some unexplored one that seems to have just zoomed to the center of screen.

When selecting the mission in the star map, another color setup is needed. Showing all of the mission sectors (both the selection one and the others) as green is confusing. Either turn off the green of the sectors not included on the selected mission or show the selected mission star sectors in a color other than green.

The missions are buggy. EX 1) I completed one flying to a sector with nothing in it (not green on the star map). EX 2) I had a mission that was pick up crate in the current sector "A" fly to sector "B" and I thought deliver it from the icons, but instead I got another crate in sector "B" and then led to fly back to sector "A" and give the ship that gave me the first crate both the crates. Why would a ship hire me to take it's crate on a tour of the system and then return it to themselves?

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by Scott - 12-07-2015, 03:56 PM