Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

Thanks for a nice game - I was thinking of coding up something like this for at least 15 years after playing MOO 2, then came gratuitos space battles. It's sad that games like these are not popular enough to be really profitable though...

The game was very stable, not a single crash. Battery lasted for about 8 hours playing it on iPhone 5s. Waiting for that PC version now Smile

Here are some additional comments:
1) fighters still chase ships that have warped away
2) laser fighters don't stay on target and keep rotating while firing, so most of DPS is wasted
3) it would be very useful to set fighters to follow your ship closely (defend order?). Same distance as warping in.
4) I mentioned that the game is "bursty". would be nice to increase HP of player capital ships by 2-3X... probably 5X for enemies to compensate. Or at least have an option to buff ship's hull with modules/resources.
5) I like how normal plays - it was my second game(have not played this before) and I almost beat it using starting carriers (had some luck and got deathray/mega plasma in all slots). It's definitely not "too hard" and should be easy with heavy carriers that will allow more "chaff".
6) I'm not sure what's the deal with nemesis - they are not powerful or dangerous and are just another ship to kill.
7) weapon balance needs polishing - can send a long and detailed view if needed - the main idea is that shield damage are mostly useless at map 2 or higher.
8) easy is too slow on resources - I'd say normal is easier, since you are getting way better drops and can outfit your ships with max buffs at the end of map 3. Should try "hard" now.

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by MrrVlad - 12-07-2015, 09:37 PM