Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

Awesome update! The game has much more depth and feel to it. Also, I wanted to thank y'all for allowing me to participate in the beta testing process. The game worked flawlessly on my iPhone 6s Plus. The game seems to be well balanced except for the final stage (4) which IMO is too easy.

Difficulty: Hard
Ships used to beat game: Guardian, Achilles, Armada

I have included some notes on minor bugs that occurred during my game play. Keep it up guys!

Game Bugs

- troglar Vulcan cannon upgrade bug: when upgrading range, recharge status bar shows increase but number indicator (0.2) does not increase
-mission "visit sector" bug: mission marker indicator on map does not show up until after you visit that sector, only then will the sector turn green with a !
-grammatical error in title descriptions of the Unknown: incorrect use of quotation marks (" ")
-Unknown enemies are too weak: bases do not move as described in title descriptions
-ally base mission error: if you do not click on the mission icon first it will disappear
-mission "pick up items" suggestion: identify mission items so that players know not to sell them
-nemesis auto text prompt and view zoom suggestion: suggest taking out the auto prompt and zoom. Can be very annoying in the heat of battle having to zoom back to your ships after nemesis jumps in
-damage to ship warning (red bars outlining screen) either needs to show up later as the ship gets heavily damaged or needs to blink when damage becomes critical: I found myself ignoring it since even the slightest bit of damage caused it to show up
-turret tracking: sometimes they track enemies and other times turrets won't track at all until it's ready to fire
-mission icons are a mess: sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't and sometimes they show up in areas where there are no mission items (seems to follow you around as you jump)

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by Robhampton04 - 12-07-2015, 09:43 PM