Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

On Normal I just had a single Wanderer ship (not a station) destroy a heavily upgraded Resolution with a single (first) volley of missiles. It was off screen so A) it was far enough away that my fighters didn't instantly target it and B) I had to scroll up to select it and send my fighters at it. In those few seconds, it launched what was visibly a large cluster of missiles that instantly destroyed my ship as none of my 30 fighters got to that side of the Resolution fast enough to block any/enough of them.

Instant death from a single ship that isn't even nearby seems to take some of the strategy (and fun) out of the game. It takes quite a bit of grinding to build up capital ships, and the "ooo that enemy got a good roll on its random weapons so it can now threaten all 3 of your ships that are almost completely upgraded" is a bit frustrating. This shows that either some more rules need to be created to stop overpowered enemies from randomly being created or further ship upgrades are needed.

Also Perhaps fighters shouldn't fly off from their capital ships so quickly after leaving hyperspace... give a commander a few seconds to enter commands.

Messages In This Thread
Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback! - by Scott - 12-14-2015, 11:04 PM