Bug Report: Tech Blocks

i had a similar roadblock where i didn't have enough tech blocks to make the series of machines the lead to making tech blocks.
i think sometimes you have to manage your resources by disassembling things you dont need at the moment. 
this is how i got around it on Medium difficulty.

i had used all my tech blocks to build the various consoles, a turret (saved me from a pirate) and crew entertainment when i first started heading out. i had 0 at that point.
when i got to place where i wanted to start making my own, i disassembled all the consoles save the navigation one (in case i had to bolt from a pirate), disassembled the turret, the arcades, the jukebox, the medical bed, and anything else i did not need right that minute.

then i built the assembly line of machines needed to make my own tech blocks. once i started making them, i started to rebuild what i had disassembled until i had it all back and still had the assembly line. (plus a second turrent)

i also traded with other ships for some infrablocks when i could, since they were cheap to buy (around 130 credits)

Messages In This Thread
Bug Report: Tech Blocks - by Cythwydd - 05-24-2020, 12:38 PM
RE: Bug Report: Tech Blocks - by AdmiralGeezer - 05-25-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: Bug Report: Tech Blocks - by darrengray9 - 05-27-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Bug Report: Tech Blocks - by Karl_H - 05-28-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Bug Report: Tech Blocks - by darrengray9 - 05-28-2020, 01:21 PM