Pirates! (I hate those filthy bandits.)

I dunno, never really looked at ammo consumption and so far i've been killing pirates with just 2 turrets and 1 shield and this is what i sort of noticed (without looking too much into it, just from memory), they always (so far) have the same ship with just 1 turret, 2 turrets kills them with not even having to reload.... i had them boarding me 1 time and i didn't even realise that was a possibility so i only had 2 ppl with guns, worked well on ships with aliens, but not when being boarded so i lost due to my ppl just going like "aaaah i surrender!!!" and stand there with their arms up... So i reloaded and second time they did not board, so that seems to be random even with the same encounter.... But ya, so far i manage fine with just 2 guns and 1 shield and killing them without reloading the guns.... had to reload tho with the next encounter as they don't seem to reload inbetween fights, now that's sumthing that could be fixed i think, always reload after a fight. But even with the reload i still won with killing them, ohya, and only 2 hull stabilizers.... unless the pirates get bigger ships with more turrets in other sectors, just 2 turrets, 2 stabilizers and 1 shield is more then enuf for me so far...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pirates! (I hate those filthy bandits.) - by Nodakear - 06-01-2020, 03:57 PM