question regarding grow beds

(05-28-2020, 05:23 PM)darrengray9 Wrote: i tried to separate the grow beds in their own room with CO2 producer, and therm regulator set to higher temp. did not notice any difference. so far the only things that i've seen numerically increase the growth rate (never saw it go above 100%) is botany skill and getting attended (unattended ones get cut to 50%).
so i removed the separator. wearing spacesuits while they work lowers worker efficiency and increases discomfort.

I may need to amend my statement above.
after I opened up my greenhouse and removed the co2 produced I started having issues maintaining food supply.
after a while of not being able to catch back up i simply closed the door vents to the room and added a co2 producer.
the conditions are not bad enough to warrent a space suit. (plants are making some oxygen and co2 is not very high)
my stock seems to be coming back up now, so while numerically I don't see anything in the tooltips that suggest the rate has increased, it seems to have increased.

could a developer weigh in? are the numbers just not showing but the growth rate is affected by temp and co2 presence? or is it my imagination. if the they do affect it, could you update the groth rate number to match bonus from conditions?

Messages In This Thread
question regarding grow beds - by Karl_H - 05-28-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: question regarding grow beds - by darrengray9 - 05-28-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: question regarding grow beds - by darrengray9 - 05-30-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: question regarding grow beds - by Karl_H - 05-28-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: question regarding grow beds - by Nodakear - 06-01-2020, 04:15 PM