How to unlock ingame ships?

What are the specs for unlocking new ships?
For ex. I saw that XP level will help you get a bitter start ship, but I dont see the requirements for the locked ships when i am in the game. Is there a help somewhere?

If I remember correctly: Once you unlock them as a starting ship they are unlocked in the reinforcements as well. So you need to reach that level.

(06-14-2016, 08:08 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: If I remember correctly: Once you unlock them as a starting ship they are unlocked in the reinforcements as well. So you need to reach that level.

Well it seams that the starting ships are not the same as the reinforcement ships (I cannot buy ingame the same ship I started with - flagship). 
So my question would be: is there a wiki link somewhere to see what are the requirements for unlocking reinforcement ships?

Not all starting ships are in the reinforcement ship lists, but the ones that are need to be unlocked as a starting ship Smile

The requirement is to unlock the level that is needed to get the ship as a starting ship. You can see the required level on the icon when you click on a starting ship that is locked.

(06-14-2016, 09:02 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Not all starting ships are in the reinforcement ship lists, but the ones that are need to be unlocked as a starting ship Smile

The requirement is to unlock the level that is needed to get the ship as a starting ship. You can see the required level on the icon when you click on a starting ship that is locked.

Ok, I understand now.
Also, I found this wiki link: http://battlestation-harbinger.wikia.com...Spaceships 
Can you tell me if it is up-to-date please?

I think so. The unlock level can be seen in the select start ship menu by clicking on a locked ship.