Poll: Amazon store ye or nay
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please put this on this store
100.00%
2 100.00%
Meh doesn't bother me
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is there a market for this game on Amazon devices?

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 12:39 PM by Clap.)

Hello I'm on a kindle (Google play is incompatible).  As Amazon has is it's own store ....  Your other 2 games in the series were on this store

So I'm curious if there is any demand (market demand) at all from people on the forum who also can't get this game.  

Thank you for your time,     Grant

Ps I did talk to support they said Amazon is a maybe / asked if I could get it on play store. Again this is for it seeing if any other types people have the same problem as me. 
Thanks again,   Grant

Steam would not be helpful as I don't have a computer to myself often

Id Buy This Game if I Had The Chance but If I Dont I Dont

(10-26-2017, 12:32 PM)Clap Wrote: Hello I'm on a kindle (Google play is incompatible).  As Amazon has is it's own store ....  Your other 2 games in the series were on this store

So I'm curious if there is any demand (market demand) at all from people on the forum who also can't get this game.  

Ps I did talk to support they said Amazon is a maybe / asked if I could get it on play store. Again this is for it seeing if any other types people have the same problem as me. 
Thanks again,   Grant

Id Buy This Game if I Had The  Chance but If I Dont I Dont

Sorry for caps typing on a mobile sensitivity keyboard

You can very easily install Google Play on your Kindle. Feel free to google but this one seems the easiest, no extraneous software needed. you just download APK files, then use Docs as a folder browser of sorts and run the APKs in order.

http://saintlad.com/install-google-play-...ndle-fire/

But yeah, it would not hurt them to go ahead and put it on Amazon android appstore too. Sure it sucks (the store), but mine as well.

(10-26-2017, 09:19 PM)joe1512 Wrote: You can very easily install Google Play on your Kindle.  Feel free to google but this one seems the easiest, no extraneous software needed.   you just download APK files, then use Docs as a folder browser of sorts and run the APKs in order.

http://saintlad.com/install-google-play-...ndle-fire/

Has this worked for anyone else who has a kindle fire? I am also looking for Sector Seige on the amazon app store

You are unlikely to find others that have done this on a Kindle Fire on this forum due to relatively small size, if you are looking for confirmation. I did this with my dad's Kindle HD 10 and it worked fine. Fortunately there is nothing "dangerous" or dubious about it. The main thing is ensuring the apks are legit, so you'd want to follow links from a respectable site such as the above. Or google it yourself and pick a trusted site with links.
You can also download them to your computer and use USB cable to transfer them over. Then use DOCS program as a "file browser" of sorts to run the APKs. Just make sure to do them in the right order.

(10-26-2017, 12:32 PM)Clap Wrote: Hello I'm on a kindle (Google play is incompatible).  As Amazon has is it's own store ....  Your other 2 games in the series were on this store

Thanks again,   Grant

Thanks again,   Grant

Sorry for caps typing on a mobile sensitivity keyboard

Hey, Clap & anyone else reading this,

I myself have done this as well. The process may seem daunting. However, once you have everything you need it really is easier than it looks. Yes, you do need to ensure that you download/save the correct APK files as not all APK files will be compatible with your Kindle's current software version.

When I did it (quite recently), I followed the instructions How To Get Google Play On Kindle Fire. The links there are from APK mirror. I have used them and found no problems in the past or when I installed them on the Kindle. I would assume that they are a trusted source as a lot of other websites link out to them as well. P.S It's how I got the game on my nephew's Kindle as well.

Surprisingly, I found this forum while searching for how to do just what you were trying to do. Now, I'm a member and hopefully can contribute more meaningfully in the future. Thanks for having me.

Best regards,
Jeremiah

Hello, Jeremiah!

Thanks for joining and for the information. Hope you try out some of our games if you haven't already.