New screenshots from Battlevoid: Sector Siege!

Planned prices are $4.99 on mobile and $9.99 on PC. The game can be played seamlessly between mobile and PC using our cloud system, saving on one platform and continuing on the other.

Thumbs Up 

S*** yesssssssssss! Take my money

(08-10-2017, 06:12 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: That's 3! Wooah. Haha, can we get 4? One time. Glad to have you with us guys 
Yeah, count me in too.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 11:58 AM by BlueDragon101.)

Goddamn i want to play this so badly! Im so excited to play and it still looks awesome you u guys make great games (Still working on Harbinger's blueprints). I want a tally of how many poeple are gonna play this for a a week straight. Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 03:26 AM by Clap.)

Damm I seem to have started a big hype chain......

@Admiral Geezer..... Are you proud of me? Lol.

Seriously looking forward to all the combat....

Q can multiple boarders land and invade a ship as a combined force?

For a while at least,so count me in that tally.....   I never finished the blueprints myself as I started when it first came out....... And was played out after the x max update (it was Christmas right when they added the board of new high lv ships?).

@Clap. Very proud!

Multiple boarders can be sent to the same ship, but the battles will take place in sequence one after the other.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 03:57 AM by Glitch22.)

Count me as #15

8-10-2017, 04:39 PMAwesome to hear....... Well just know that if it turns as well as the screenshots show you have at least 1 guaranteed purchase

#16 and #17 are here.
This is going to be the greatest space RTS for Android. Mark my words

@Celas.

You are so right about that, Commander!