Pirates! (I hate those filthy bandits.)

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 06:19 PM by Nodakear.)

You have more hullpoints with more stabilizers, thus it takes longer to shoot down, same as having more then 1 shield adding to the total amount of shield u have.... So sporting 1 stabilizer might cost u if they manage to take down ur shield... i already found pirates with 4 turrets on their ship by now and 2 shields... i couldn't win from that even with my 4 turrets... i only sported 1 shield so i could have 2 stabilizers.... Figured out how to combat that tho, have to test still, but ur best bet is to just build a second ship, u can add a new ship instead of finding 1 and change how big it can be, the ones u find can only be small ones, but choosing to build a new ship and change it's size let's u make 2 large ships, if both have 4 turrets and 2 shields and 2 stabilizers, u could win a battle against that larger pirate. It wasn't very obvious for me where u could choose to build a new ship, it's not explained or anything, but there's a + button next to where ur ship is in the list in the top left of the screen, press that, then click on the left arrow in the window that pops up to choose the largest build in 1 click (otherwise u have to press the right arrow a couple of times) and then u can drag the new layout into the main screen, press build and u can then build a second ship. Advise would be to have enuf crew to be able to handle 2 ships, also have enuf materials to last for a couple of days while u build it (or start in sandbox mode and give urself the materials u need, like i did to test it out Tongue) But that should probably be the plan on dealing with the bigger pirates.... Now to be able to pull such thing of with no sandbox mode... hmmm

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pirates! (I hate those filthy bandits.) - by Nodakear - 06-06-2020, 06:17 PM