DevBlog #23 - Play Space Haven on PC/Mac/Linux by backing Kickstarter February 27th!

(03-02-2019, 09:04 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 01:09 AM)zephar Wrote: I don't normally support kick starters, but am seriously considering this one. Will the game alpha in April be available on Linux or just PC? Everything is saying pc mac and Linux, but I gotta ask. Nothing more annoying then paying for early access to a game that is listed for my OS and then finding out playing early access is not happening and I gotta wait on release anyways. I am not going to load up windows to play a game.

Looks really interesting, Wish it had a coop multiplayer mode (people both playing on same ship, but I get even coop can get complicated.) So ideas seem great enough for me that if Linux OS is going to be in early access thats good enough for me to fork in some money.

Yep, alpha is also for linux. Cannot promise it will work on all distros, but we've been testing and confirming it works on Ubuntu.

Sounds great, I am going figure out backing this before time runs out then. Look forward to playing!!! on other distros of LInux really if you make it work with Ubuntu if people want to go on other distros they need to figure out how to make it work, although generally its not that hard anymore to work with other distros as it use to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DevBlog #23 - Play Space Haven on PC/Mac/Linux by backing Kickstarter February 27th! - by zephar - 03-07-2019, 12:20 AM