DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage.

If anyone is still wondering about the smaller game, the problem can be considered resolved Big Grin

Yes, the name issue has been resolved thanks to the great guys behind the other game! We explained our situation and they were kind enough to take down their game so that ours could live on Smile

Thanks again, WesselMast!

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2017, 06:33 AM by MasonT.)

As a big fan of your games, especially Battlevoid: Harbinger, something things I hope to see in Space Haven is some combat. Now I understand that the game is still in the making, but with that said being able to make and equip your crew with weapons and awesome looking armor would be awesome. Then to make battlements on your ship and attack enemy/alien ships and defend boarding parties. If this is off focus of what you guys are trying to do that's fine. I would still play and support your games no matter what. Bugbyte has won my heart with space and technology clashing to take control of the galaxy.

(01-02-2017, 06:32 AM)MasonT Wrote: As a big fan of your games, especially Battlevoid: Harbinger, something things I hope to see in Space Haven is some combat. Now I understand that the game is still in the making, but with that said being able to make and equip your crew with weapons and awesome looking armor would be awesome. Then to make battlements on your ship and attack enemy/alien ships and defend boarding parties. If this is off focus of what you guys are trying to do that's fine. I would still play and support your games no matter what. Bugbyte has won my heart with space and technology clashing to take control of the galaxy.

Boarding is something we really want in the game as well! Ship to ship combat is still a bit of a question mark for us, but we will look into it and see if we can make it happen in a way that is suitable for the game.

We are back from our Christmas vacation now and we will start piecing the game together with fury!

It looks much more awesome with every updates...
I shall survive another year just to play this games..

Will this be also available on Android devices

@DERP-1234.

Yepp! It will be available on Android as well as PC and iOS. Device specs coming closer to launch.

Thumbs Up 

(01-18-2017, 08:55 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @DERP-1234.

Yepp! It will be available on Android as well as PC and iOS. Device specs coming closer to launch.

I know I'm late to the post, but this is amazing news!

Any chance you can link the other games play storefront when they get it posted?
Also, do you have a production timeline somewhere I can see to stay on top of when I can expect a beta invitation?
I'd love to squash bugs and help tune gameplay both for Android and PC builds.
Thanks, BugByte!

You mean put it in the news section of Harbinger and First Contact? Sure!

We don't have a production timeline, but we have a goal to try to get the game in an early version state towards the end of this year. Will see if we can pull it off! It's hard to predict because these projects are big tasks, like building a castle. And you never know what problems you have to face as you build.

We will keep updating you here as we go! And if you are subscribed to the mailing list then you won't miss it.